QualiWork is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of the owners of personal data, in compliance with the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) in force.
The processing of personal data (name, e-mail address, telephone contact, function and organization) is carried out by QualiWork with the following permits:
- Expression of free consent of candidates for internal and external collaborators, potential clients in commercial consultations, requests for information (“Contact us” form on the Internet page), and communications subscribers such as newsletters, QW Tips and / formation;
- Within the framework of the service and service agreement established with internal and external Customers and Collaborators;
- And still responding to legal obligations to which we are subject.
In the specific case of the Trainees, their personal data are collected for the issuance of the SIGO Certificates of Certified Professional Training and are transmitted to DGERT, according to the applicable legislation.
We also collect data from visitors to our website, using cookies, according to the published cookies policy.
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the information we possess and to act in accordance with applicable law, and for this reason we periodically assess the risks of breach of privacy for its holders and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures.
When data processing is performed by a third-party processor, QualiWork qualifies them to obtain enough guarantees and to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of the RGDP and ensures the protection of the rights of the data owners.
In accordance with our retention policy, personal data will be destroyed as soon as its legality and purpose ends or whenever required by its owner by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Remove”.
The Personal data relating to:
- Candidates for Employees, up to 6 months after receipt, unless the candidates have been interviewed;
- Customers including the trainees, up to 5 years after the end of the contract, except for mandatory tax information;
- Communications subscribers, up to 10 years.
- As the holder of the personal data, you have the following rights:
Right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning him or her are processed and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law;
- Right to have QualiWork, without undue delay, correct inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you;
- Right to request your data to be erased without undue delay, when one of the following applies in particular:
-Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
-You have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
-Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when:
-To contest its accuracy, during the period that allows QualiWork to verify its accuracy;
-The processing of data is lawful, and the holder of the data opposes the erasure of the personal data and request, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
-QualiWork no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but such data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal process;
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority which in Portugal is the CNPD.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you should contact us, in writing, by e-mail email@example.com or by postal mail to the headquarters address. To ensure your protection, you may be asked to prove your identity.
QualiWork reserves the right to periodically review the current policy, so we recommend that you periodically check our website www.qualiwork.com.
Qualiwork | v2 Maio 2018